Process on How to Generate OBC ATM Pin / ATM Card Pin / OBC Green Pin from the nearest ATM centers…..
There was a time where the individual will receive the OBC ATM Pin along with the debit or credit card offered to them. In the previous year, the bank sent the password or OBC ATM Card pin along with the card through which the user can use the Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM PIN as default. However, there was still a facility to change the OBC Green Pin but it has been seen that only a few people used such facility unless or until they think that there have been some issues in their card details. Also Read OBC Net Banking Registration Process
Almost every bank in the previous few years uses the same methodology and delivering the ATM pin along with the card which has been hidden in the black attached carbon copy. With the advancement in technology and considering the security measures, a new initiative has been introduced where the user will only receive the card and thus need to visit the local nearby ATM for the generation of PIN.
The most significant that one needs to consider is that the OBC Green PIN generation method can only be done on the same Bank ATM available nearby. There are a lot of individuals that find it complex to generate the OBC ATM Card PIN through the Machine and thus considered the previous method as appropriate. However, there is a need to attain any technical knowledge to perform the task, all you have to do is to follow the simple method and get the PIN generated in a few minutes.
Steps to Generate OBC ATM PIN / OBC Green Pin in nearby ATM
The users are also allowed to generate the OBC Green PIN through internet banking which will reduce their effort of visiting the Any Time Machine. However, there are still average people that make use of internet banking as people are much concentrated toward security measures and don’t wish to opt Internet Banking for the payment. Therefore, if you are not availing the Internet Banking facility on your account, follow the steps listed below and get the OBC Green Pin generated for your debit or credit card.
- Visit any of your nearest Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM and Insert your OBC ATM Card.
- Now you will see a various option available on the screen choose the option named as
- Generation’ option (Bottom right of the ATM Screen)
- Now, all you have to enter the registered account number for which the card has been issued. You need to carry the passbook in such a case if you don’t memorize your account number.
- After such, the ATM will display the message to enter the registered number to Confirm the same by re-entering it.
- You will receive a One Time password on the registered number, therefore don’t forget to carry the registered number with you during the PIN generation process.
- Enter the OTP on the screen and proceed further.
- Now, again insert the card and check the option to change pin.
- Enter the OTP once again that you have received on the registered mobile number.
- Change the PIN as desired and confirm it once again.
- Now successfully you have generated your PIN from the machine.
- Proceed with the transaction such as checking account balance, or withdrawal option to successfully verify the process of PIN generation.