How to Retrieve Bank of Baroda BOB Net Banking User ID / Login ID and How to Forgot Bank of Baroda Net Banking Password Online at feba.bobibanking.com
If you have an account with the Bank of Baroda, it is in your best interest that you take advantage of its Net banking facility. Not only does it save you time, but it also ensures you access the service you need without the hassle. To pull this off hassle-free, you need to register for Net banking first before accessing your account.
But what if you forgot your Net banking user ID and password? In this case, there is no reason to panic since you can always retrieve them from the comfort of your couch. Read on to learn how to go about this and access your Bank of Baroda Net banking account again.
Retrieve Bank of Baroda BOB Net banking User ID / Login ID
- Open your web browser and go to the webpage https://feba.bobibanking.com/ (Bank of Baroda Net banking website)
- Here, click on the ‘Retail User’ link visible on the homepage
- On the new page that appears, click on ‘Don’t Know User ID?, Click Here’ option
- Correctly fill in your Account Number, Registered Mobile Number with the bank, and Registered Email ID before clicking on ‘Continue’ to proceed
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number in the given field
- Once the OTP is confirmed, the BOB Net Banking User ID / Login ID will be sent to your Email and Mobile number
How to Reset Bank of Baroda Login Password
As for the password, be sure to follow the steps given below;
- Visit Bank of Baroda Net banking website- https://feba.bobibanking.com/default.htm
- Here, click on the ‘Retail User’ login link
- On the new page that appears, correctly enter your ‘User ID’
- Now click on the ‘Set / Reset Password, Click Here‘ link
- Select the ‘Reset Your Transaction Password using Debit Card’ option
- You now have to fill in all the details as required before clicking on the ‘Next’ button
- You can get One Time Password to your registered contact number. Enter this OTP and click on ‘Continue’ to proceed
- Next, enter your new transaction password in the given field
- Re-enter the Transaction Password
- Coming to the final step, just hit the ‘Next’ button to change / reset your password
There you have it, the simple steps to follow when looking forward to retrieving your Bank of Baroda Net banking Login ID and resetting your password online.