Online checking process on Punjab National Bank PNB Bank Account Balance by giving missed call at https://www.pnbindia.in/Missed-Call.html
Do you have an account with the Punjab National Bank in India? If so, you’re among the lucky ones since it holds a rich history in the country. Better, it offers a wide range of services to ensure its customers enjoy banking in India. To guarantee maximum satisfaction, the bank has now digitized most of its services.
If you would like to keep track of your Punjab National Bank account balance, you can do so without moving an inch. That’s possible thanks to their Net banking facility. However, you will first have to register yourself for this service when opening an account with the bank.
How to know Punjab National Bank PNB Account Balance Amount by login at www.pnbindia.in
With that said, below are the simple steps to help you check your PNB account balance through net banking.
- On your smartphone or Personal Computer, type in https://www.pnbindia.in/Missed-Call.html on the web browser of choice, after which you should initiate a search
- The above action takes you to the portal’s homepage. Here, you need to fill in your ‘User ID’ in the space set aside for this login detail
- Next, type in your ‘Login Password’ and click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account
- You’ve successfully logged in to your PNB net banking account. On the dashboard, you have to click on the ‘Account Summary’ option
- You can now be able to see your account summary including the account balance on the screen of your device
By following the above-given steps, it will only take a couple of minutes to have a look at your PNB account balance online. Remember, you can also access this information offline via SMS. The choice you decide to use is entirely up to you. After all, every method you decide to use will still display the same balance in your account.