Indian Bank Online Internet Banking New Retail User ID Creation Apply Online at indianbank.net.in…..
Indian Bank is one of the Government Authorized bank in our India. Indian Bank Net Banking is a new facility to providing by IB. Indian Bank Online Net Banking Registration is very easy if you have CIF Number and Account Number. There are so many branches are located in our State. This bank provides another facility for Smartphone users i.e Mobile Banking and Phone Banking. In Previous Articles we will also give the Creation Process on ICICI net Banking Creation for Individual Account Holder.
If you want signup in Mobile Banking you must need atleast Java / GPRS mobile phone. The facility of Mobile banking via J2ME Application works on a secured, menu based and user friendly J2ME technology. The J2ME application is compatible to all GPRS / EDGE / JAVA enabled mobile phones. You must get both Mobile Banking and SMS Banking in your Java phone.
How to Create Indian Bank Online Net Banking User ID Registration
Now coming to the point customers who are waiting for Indian Bank Online net banking User ID creation those people should follow the below guidelines…….
- Visit this link https://www.indianbank.net.in/
- You must logon via 2nd URL you can see ‘To know Your User Id Click Here (for Retail Users only)’. Just click on it.
- It can be redirected to the 1st link. In that page you can see CIF Number or Account Number and Mobile Number.
- You can type either CIF number or Account Number. Both CIF and Account Number had printed on your Bank Passbook.
- Then you can type your registered mobile number as linked within the bank. Click on Submit.
- Coming to the next page you must enter your valid Pan Number, Date of Birth as per bank records, email id.
- And also note the last few transactions using Debit / Credit Card.
- Choose your unique user id, login password and Transaction / Profile Password
- Click on Register button.
- After applying online, user will have the facility to activate by using ATM card or to download the application and submit the same branch for activation.
- If the account is JOINT account, user will not be allowed to activate the facility through ATM card and have to necessarily activate through branch only.
For more information regarding on net banking please visit the official websites https://www.indianbank.net.in or http://www.indianbank.in/