Creating Procedure for Catholic Syrian Bank CSB Internet Banking Self User Online Registration for Individual Retail User at www.csb.co.in…….
Catholic Syrian Bank is one of the private bank in our India. This bank was launched on Nine decades ago, on 26th November 1920 to be exact at Thrissur. Catholic Syrian Bank shortly named as CSB. CSB Online Net Banking Self User Registration is a facility to transfer Online Transactions very simple. After digital India lot of customers are using Online Transactions for Tax issues. Because each transaction we will see the statistics to the Government. So online transaction is very safe. BOM Online Banking Registration Procedure
Customers till now who are not activate the Net Banking. At the time of CSB Online Net Banking Registration everyone must keep the details i.e Account Number, Recent Transactions List, ATM / Debit Card with Pin, CVV & Expiry Date, Email ID, Mobile Number, Mini Statement. From this time onwards everyone should register Internet Banking Online at http://www.csb.co.in web portal. At present, the bank has huge network over 430 branches and more than 240 ATMs across India. The Bank also plans to open more number of branches in a phased manner. The Catholic Syrian Bank is mainly located Metro Politian Cities.
CSB Mobile Banking Option:
If anybody want to transfer by using your smartphone without using CSB Internet Banking Registration. The officials of CSB already started a mobile banking application for Android or iOS or Windows phone users named as “CSB Mobile”. It can be available at your Play Store or App Store or itunes store in your smartphones.
How to Activate CSB Online Net Banking Self User Registration
It is too simple procedure to signup for CSB Online Net Banking New User Registration for individual account holders. Just follow the below guidelines…
- Everyone must logon into the URL for Register New User go through this link: https://www.csbnet.co.in/NetbankingRegn.aspx
- Right side on your screen you can See “Register Online / Self User Registration “. Click on It.
- It is redirected to this Link: http://www.csb.co.in/self-user-registration
- From the registration you can choose User ID, Net Banking Password and Transaction Password.
- Tick the I accept the Terms & Conditions. Click on Proceed Button.
- It is going to this URL: https://online.csb.co.in/SelfUser/Register/User
- In that page must enter your Account Details like Account Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number registered within the bank.
- Click on Next button.
- Next step you must enter your card details with ATM Pin, CVV, Expiry Date.
- Click on Next. Then Enter your Recent Credentials i.e Last Transaction Amount.
- Finally you can choose Login ID, Password and Transaction Password. That’s it
If anyone have doubts on Registration Process please contact 0484 – 6451631, 2368032 or send your query via Email: email@example.com