Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) Internet Banking online Registration or LVB Net Banking Registration at https://www.lvbank.com or www.lvbankonline.in website…..
Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) is undeniably one of the leading financial institutions in India. Founded and established in 1926, the bank has its headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. In its quest to serve the growing customer base, the bank has continuously expanded its branches and offices.
If you’re yet to take advantage of the Lakshmi Vilas Bank net banking facility, then there is no other time to do so than now. In this post, we will take you through some of the things you need to know about LVB internet banking online registration process.
Registration Process on Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) Internet Banking Online
For you to complete LVB internet banking online registration, you need to make sure you have a strong internet connection together with an internet-enabled device. With these two in place, follow the simple step-by-step guide given below to complete the registration process;
- Open your most trusted web browser and visit the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank internet banking facility at https://www.lvbankonline.in/
- The above link will redirect you to the homepage of the LVB portal from where you should click on the ‘Login’ button on the top right corner
- Two options will be displayed on the screen of your device i.e., login and Register. Click on the ‘Register’ option
- Read through the Terms & Conditions of using LVB internet banking after which you should click on the ‘Continue to Net Banking’ option
- You can now see the login page of the LVB Net Banking. Here, click on the ‘Register’ option
- You’ve now reached the ‘Registration Page.’ Correctly fill in all the details about your account. Some of the most notable details you need to enter include the Account Type, Customer ID, Branch,Account Number, First Name to mention a few
- Once you fill in the required details, you will have to click on the ‘Continue’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or shared Email ID. Correctly enter the ‘OTP’ in the space set aside for this detail and click on the ‘Submit’ option
- Now set your Login Password that you’ll use to access your LVB net banking account then press the ‘Continue’ button
- Read the Terms & Conditions of the Net Banking facility before clicking on the ‘I Agree’ button if in agreement with everything. It is then that you’ll have completed the registration process
By following the above-given steps, you will complete Lakshmi Vilas Bank internet banking online registration in a matter of minutes. As long as you activate your account, you can make use of the LVB Net Banking facility from any location you find appropriate.