Karnataka Bank Internet Banking or Karnataka Bank Net Banking Online Registration at moneyclick.ktkbank.com or www.karnatakabank.com websites…
Are you an account holder with Karnataka Bank? Do you want to access their banking services at any time of the day without moving a muscle? If the answer to both these questions is yes, then it is high time you take advantage of their internet banking facility.
For those who may have no idea about what we are talking about, Karnataka Bank has gone digital in the way they offer services. Even though you can still visit any of their branches to access the services you need, taking this route is only going to eat into your precious time.
Steps to Register for Karnataka Bank Net Banking Online Registration at moneyclick.ktkbank.com
As long as you have access to a network together with an internet-enabled device, it will only take a couple of minutes before you complete the registration process. To help you get started, below are the simple steps to follow if you are to complete the registration process hassle-free;
- First things first, you’ll have to visit the official website of Karnataka Bank. To pull this off, type in https://www.karnatakabank.com on the search tab of your web browser before initiating a search
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘Internet Banking’ option after which you should select the ‘Personal Net Banking’ option
- The above action will redirect you to the login page. Here, click on the ‘New Online Registration’ link
- From the options in the list i.e. First Time Users Registered at Branch, Self Registration Click Here and Generate Password Self Registration, you will have to select the ‘Self Registration Click Here’ option
- You’ll be redirected to the Self-Registration page. Here, you have to correctly fill in all the required details
- Some of the details to fill include Title, First Name, Last Name, Account ID, Gender, and Registered Mobile Number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button once you fill in the details
- Correctly type in your ‘Debit Card Details’ in the required field after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the provided box and click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed
You have now completed the Karnataka Bank internet banking online registration process from the comfort of your couch. Keep in mind it takes about 48 hours for the bank to activate your account. Be sure to note down the ‘Request ID’ as it will come in handy in the future.
Hopefully, this post will save you the hassle of complete Karnataka Bank internet banking online registration, especially when you have no idea how to go about it.