Federal Bank (Fed Net) Online Internet Banking New Retail User Registration for Individual Account Holder at www.federalbank.co.in or fednetbank.com……
The Federal Bank has not been left behind when it comes to leveraging the internet to deliver services to its customers. The bank has now introduced its net banking system popularly known as FedNet. Thanks to this service, customers can now access a wide range of banking services without moving a muscle.
Whether you want to transfer funds, pay tax, or complete card bill payments, you can do so with a simple click of the button. But to reap maximum benefits, you need to complete the registration process. To help you get started, below is a step-by-step guide on how to complete Federal Bank net banking registration and log in to your account hassle-free.
Federal Bank Internet Banking Online Registration Process at fednetbank.com
There is No need of downloading application forms, submitting hard copies and waiting for Pin mailers. Instead you can go ahead registering for FedNet Online Internet Banking Registration facility right away. Steps are as follows…..
- Go to the Federal Bank internet banking website anytime, anywhere using https://fednetbank.com or https://www.federalbank.co.in/ as the URL
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘Continue to Login’ tab
- Next, select the ‘Signup’ button to proceed
- Choose the type of account you have with the bank before clicking on the ‘Single’ option
- Now click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed
- Continue and type in your Federal Bank Account Number together with the Captcha Code as shown in the image. Click on ‘Continue’ button to proceed
- An OTP will be sent to your registered number with the bank. Enter this OTP and click on ‘Continue’
- On the new page that appears, choose your User ID and Password
- Re-enter the Password and choose the facility type of choice. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the registration process
- To login to your account, simply type in your User ID and Password, after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button
There you have it, what it takes to complete the Federal Bank net banking registration before logging in to your account.
Federal Bank Mobile Banking:
Fed Bank has launched a Mobile Application for Smartphone Users. It is very dead easy to access your Account on by Hands. If any smartphone user should install “FedMobile” app. Then you can register in the application. By using the FedMobile Application you can transfer amount via online to other banks also.
If anybody have queries on Mobile Banking / Internet Banking Call to Toll Free Number: 1800-425-1199 and the official website for more details please visit https://www.federalbank.co.in