Federal Bank (Fed Net) Online Inter Net Banking New Retail User Registration for Individual Account Holder apply online at pay.fednetbank.com……
Federal Bank is a Commercial Bank and the Headquarters of Fed Bank has located in Kerala. Fed Net Bank having more than thousand branches and ATMs spread across different States in India. Federal Bank Internet Banking Online Registration for Individual User Account Holder has also available at www.fednetbank.com web portal. Fed Bank has lot of customers gained through Fed Bank Online Banking. The Federal Bank has giving extra ordinary facility that is if any person can apply Federal Bank Account through Online Application available at Fed Bank official website. PNB Net Banking Registration
Generally it is an excellent facility who are getting lazy to go to your nearest branch those people can apply via Online also. And Federal Bank Net Banking New User Online Registration will be running now and customers who are not get the Fed Bank Internet Banking Online Account this is the right time to apply for Net Banking.
Federal Bank Internet Banking Online Registration Process at fednetbank.com
There is No need of downloading application forms, submitting hard copies and waiting for Pin mailers. Instead you can go ahead registering for FedNet Online Internet Banking Registration facility right away. Steps are as follows…..
First of all every customer can go through this URL: http://www.federalbank.co.in/internet-banking
- After opening the link page loading completed. In that screen you can see “New to Internet Banking?” heading.
- Under the heading click on “Show all” link.
- Then you must click on Apply Online For “FedNet”.
- It is redirected to this link: https://pay.fednetbank.com/Onlineappnew/HomeNew.aspx
- In that page you can see three parts Register Online, Verify Request and Confirmation.
- Under the Register Online Part everyone must Type the 14 Digit Account Number.
- Click on Next Button. Then you can go to verify request.
- In that part you must enter your Valid ATM cum Debit Card Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth etc.
- Click to Verify. Then you can get an SMS from Federal Bank Database.
- Enter for confirmation to your Fed Net Banking Online Registration.
- It can be activated within 24 hours.
Federal Bank Mobile Banking:
Fed Bank has launched a Mobile Application for Smartphone Users. It is very dead easy to access your Account on by Hands. If any smartphone user should install “FedMobile” app. Then you can register in the application. By using the FedMobile Application you can transfer amount via online to other banks also.
If anybody have queries on Mobile Banking / Internet Banking Call to Toll Free Number: 1800-425-1199 and the official website for more details please visit http://www.federalbank.co.in